Top 5 Best Hotels and Restaurants in Nigeria
Top 5 Best Hotels and Restaurants in Nigeria Nigeria hotels are home to some of the world's most luxurious accommodations and dining establishments. It also doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive, with many of these establishments providing lunchtime menus that are reasonable in price. From Italian to Japanese to everything in between, you'll discover fantastic venues for a romantic supper for two or a group of friends. You'll find food ranging from Italian to Japanese to everything in between.
Best Hotels and Restaurants Listed below is our selection of the most charming hotels and restaurants in Nigeria.
1. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos Christian Lundwall, a renowned Swedish hospitality designer, created a breathtaking masterpiece for the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, situated in the heart of the Nigerian capital, Lagos. The Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria, is located on Victoria Island, along the banks of the Lagos Lagoon, in the heart of the city's commercial core and banking district. This Lagos hotel boasts 170 air-conditioned rooms, including eight suites that are one-of-a-kind and luxuriously equipped, and each room has a view of the city or the lagoon. https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-blu-lagos-anchorage
2. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abuja The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abuja, an outdoor pool, is located in the capital city. According to the hotel's website, the facility is 15 minutes by vehicle from Abuja Stadium and Aso Rock, and it is a 10-minute drive from Millennium Park. There is a free WiFi connection available in all areas of the hotel. Air conditioning, a television with satellite channels, and a telephone are all included. A shower is also included in the private bathrooms. Local and foreign cuisines are available for guests to sample at the hotel's onsite restaurant. At the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, there is a baggage storage facility. Onsite parking is provided at no charge by the property. The site is located 25 miles from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
3. Lagos Continental Hotel There is no need to search any farther than Lagos Continental Hotel, a premium hotel that puts the finest of Lagos right at your fingertips. The Lagos Continental Hotel provides free WiFi access to its visitors, and each room is equipped with a flat-screen television, a minibar, and air conditioning. During your visit, use some of the available facilities, including a rooftop terrace, a concierge, and room service, among others. Guests of the Lagos Continental Hotel may also use the hotel's swimming pool and complimentary
breakfast. For those arriving by vehicle, there is free parking accessible onsite. Close to Lagos' most prominent monuments, including the Cathedral Church of Christ (2.3 mi) and the Central Mosque of Lagos (2.9 mi), the Lagos Continental Hotel is an excellent choice for travellers.
4. Southern Sun Ikoyi Located at 47 Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road) in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, the Southern Sun Hotel is a four-star establishment. Location Located in the GovernmentArea of the city, Southern Sun Ikoyi has a great location. It provides superb accommodations and effective services to business travellers on business trips for corporations. The hotel is conveniently located within a few kilometres of the Atlantic Ocean (popularly known as Bar Beach), 5 kilometres from the city centre, and 30 kilometres from the international airport.
5. Lilygate Hotel At the heart of Lagos, Lilygate Hotel offers 74 rooms, including six suites and a comprehensive choice of high-quality facilities and services. Our magnificent restaurant, which has a beautiful panoramic view of Lekki, serves a buffet and a-la-carte meals. Retreats, conferences, and meetings may be held at the hotel, which is well equipped with all the necessary amenities.